Upgrade to UCS 5 fail

hi,
i have some error when i want update UCS:

Checking minimum_ucs_version_of_all_systems_in_domain ... FAIL
Checking python_ucr_template_compatibility ...    FAIL

python_ucr_template_compatibility:
The following UCR templates are not compatible with Python 3:
         /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/ssh/sshd_config (package: univention-base-files)

minimum_ucs_version_of_all_systems_in_domain:
The following extensions are incompatible with UCS 5.0:
        cn=guacamole,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet: [unspecified..unspecified)
        cn=guacamole/config,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet: [unspecified..unspecified)

i uninstall guacamole

1 Like

Hi there! You could try the following:

1. backup
  2. move /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/ssh/sshd_config elsewhere
  3. clean up LDAP from the command line:

ldapdelete -x -D “cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)” -y /etc/ldap.secret “cn=guacamole,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet”

ldapdelete -x -D “cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)” -y /etc/ldap.secret “cn=guacamole/config,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet”

1. retry to upgrade

cheers

Hello and thank you, it works for the “ssh” file, but I have an error for “guacamole”:

ldapdelete -x -D “cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)” -y /etc/ldap.secret “cn=guacamole,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet”
ldap_bind: Invalid DN syntax (34)
        additional info: invalid DN
ldapdelete -x -D “cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)” -y /etc/ldap.secret “cn=guacamole/config,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet”

Hello,

i think, there are still config-files of guacamole there.
You could give

univention-remove --purge guacamole

a try.

hth

Hello, I have already tried this command but it does not work.

Le paquet « guacamole » n'est pas installé, et ne peut donc être supprimé
0 mis à jour, 0 nouvellement installés, 0 à enlever et 0 non mis à jour.

You copy & pasted the wrong content. Use regular double quotes (") instead of ( “)

There were still images of guacamole in Docker. I remove it. but it didn’t change anything. I still have the same error.

The system can not be updated to UCS 5.0 due to the following reasons:

minimum_ucs_version_of_all_systems_in_domain:
The following extensions are incompatible with UCS 5.0:
        cn=guacamole,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet: [unspecified..unspecified)
        cn=guacamole/config,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet: [unspecified..unspecified)

hello, i use the button </> . it is not correct ?

Retry again with:

ldapdelete -x -D "cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)" -y /etc/ldap.secret "cn=guacamole,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet"

ldapdelete -x -D "cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)" -y /etc/ldap.secret "cn=guacamole/config,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=ldi,dc=intranet"

thank you very much, the update is in progress…

Hi,
I have the same problem but with OX and other extensions:

cn=58univention-fetchmail-schema,cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=66oxforucs,cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=50_ox,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxAccess,cn=udm_hook,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxContextRW,cn=udm_hook,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxGroupHook,cn=udm_hook,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxUserDefaults,cn=udm_hook,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxmail/oxcontext,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxmail/oxdomain,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxmail/oxfetchmailmulti,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified) cn=oxmail/oxfetchmailsingle,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified) cn=oxmail/oxfolder,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxmail/oxlists,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=oxmail/oxmail,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified) cn=oxresources/oxresources,cn=udm_module,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=63openvpn-sitetosite,cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=univention-openvpn-schema,cn=udm_syntax,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)
cn=univention-openvpn,cn=udm_hook,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int: [unspecified…unspecified)

Using your command:

ldapdelete -x -D "cn=admin,$(ucr get ldap/base)" -y /etc/ldap.secret "cn=58univention-fetchmail-schema,cn=ldapacl,cn=univention,dc=heg,dc=int"

I get the system response:

bash: ucr: Kommando nicht gefunden

Any help would be great.

Make sure you are logged in as root user.

Trying to log in as root:

Login as root is not allowed

Logged in as Administrator with root pw possible.

Performing sudo ldapdelete results in the same response:

bash: ucr: Kommando nicht gefunden

I assume the command/ script ucr can not be found on the system. How to repair ?

If you can’t login as root you should execute sudo su when being logged in as Administrator:

The UCR binary has to exists, please do:

# ls -l /usr/sbin/ucr
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 26 Mär 17 09:34 /usr/sbin/ucr -> univention-config-registry