With Univention Corporate Server 4.4-3, the third point release of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) 4.4 is now available. It provides several feature improvements and extensions, new properties as well as various improvements and bugfixes.
- Several details of the Univention Management Console have been improved: The size of the RAM is now already checked during the installation. A new document exists for setting up printer drivers, which is directly linked. Searching for IPv4 addresses and the configuration of mail distribution lists has been simplified.
- The Univention S4 connector has received many small improvements, e.g. when renaming host and DNS entries, a fix for account expiry dates in certain time zones, and for exceptional cases when objects are restored in UCS@school environments.
- A crash issue in OpenLDAP and a problem when accessing shares with Windows Explorer has been fixed.
- Most packages have been converted from python-support to dh_python2 in preparation for the switch from Python 2 to Python 3.
- Various security updates have been integrated into UCS 4.4-3, e.g. Samba, the Linux kernel and Dovecot
Notes about the release, download and documentation can be found at the following resources:
Questions can be asked at Univention Help in the catgeory UCS.