We are pleased to announce the availability of UCS 3.3-1 for download, the first point release of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) 3.3. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 3.3-0 and provides various improvements and bugfixes.
This is the last UCS 3 release. The maintenance of UCS 3 ends on December 31st 2016, see the announcement.
The most important changes in an overview:
- The Linux kernel has been updated to 3.16.38. This includes various stabilization and security updates.
- Various other security updates, among others for OpenSSL, PHP, MySQL or Bind are included.
- Directory service replication was further stabilized. For example, changes could be skipped if the replication service was terminated incorrectly on a domain controller backup system.
- The Active Directory Connector now uses standard Active Directory interfaces to synchronize the password hashes. This eliminates the password synchronization service on the Windows side.
- Login to UMC (Univention Management Console) now works with Chrome 51.
A detailed list about the changes can be found in the changelog in the Release Notes
. Questions can be asked in the Univention Forum in the section UCS