Zarafa Webaccess 'http404 error

Last week I install a dedicated UCS server for zarafa mail.
I load a dump off my old zarafa mail, on the new server, and hook the mail file to the right user.
As soon I tried to open my mail on webaccess, I receive a http 404 error.
Webapp works, but on webapp I see all my mail, but the most off the mails didn’t show their content.
When I conect to the mail with a MAPI client it works as expected.

I tried different settings but still the same error, so today I reinstall a new server, and test the webaccess before I import my mail from the old server.
Unfortunately I receive the same error message.
I’ve install all available updates, so I’m afraid this is a bug on the latest release. While I did the same test some weeks ago with a older release, and that works well
When I open the apache2 error log I find the following;
File does not exist: /var/www/webacces

Do you know how I can fix this issue?

Hello goudduif,

could you check if there is an entry called zarafa-webaccess or zarafa-webaccess.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled? In new installations webaccess is not installed anymore (should also be missing from the startpage of univention).

Hi goudduif,
the latest zarafa packages contain a small bug which causes that the webaccess interface is not activated in the apache2 config. To fix this, enter the following commands as root on the zarafa server:

a2ensite zarafa-webaccess.conf
service apache2 reload

[quote=“fbartels”]Hello goudduif,

could you check if there is an entry called zarafa-webaccess or zarafa-webaccess.conf in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled? In new installations webaccess is not installed anymore (should also be missing from the startpage of univention).[/quote]
I fix this issue already, the zarafa-webaccess was not availablein zarafa-webaccess.conf, while the link was available on the univention start page.

Now the webapp, and the web-access works as expected.

I’ve only still one question. When I load my dump file from the old server, my mails didn’t show their contend.
When I copy the ibdatfile, from the old server to the new one, and add the debian-system account to the database with the right access rights, everything works fine. Did I miss one step, when I run the backup and restore, or is this also a acceptable solution, to go live with the new server?

I can only say, what I already said on the zarafa forum :wink: forums.zarafa.com/showthread.ph … #post53640

Under normal circumstances importing a dump is the saver way compared to copying ibdata files.

Mastodon