Welcome to Univention Help

This community offers discussion and help around products from Univention to fans and users of these products. It is the place to meet other people from the Univention ecosystem. Problem solutions, tipps and help for your questions concerning Univention Corporate Server (UCS), UCS@school, Univention Corporate Client (UCC), the App Center and Apps can be found here.

Please consider the Community Guidelines.

@New users: Please sign up and enjoy.

@Users from Univention Forum: If you had an account already, we have migrated all existing content and your username from Univention Forum. For the first login, you have to reset your password. Please choose “Log In” and select “I forgot my password” and follow the instructions.

Best regards,
Your Univention Team

2 Likes

Best job with the new forum. I’m have a question, how to ignore specific tags? Any url to do that?
for instance i keep all tags except german, because i don’t understand german…

Thanks

Hi @codedmind,

I’m glad you like the new forum :slight_smile:
I’m not sure if you can get rid of a single tag completely. By now, the filtering can do “all”, “none” and “one certain tag”. The search can search for certain tags but not ignore certain tags. However, you can mute tags. I suggest you try if this improves your situation:

@Grandjean Thanks for the time to explain, i had done it already, but that don’t solve, because all the posts have more than one tag, so that don’t work because i have a lot of new post that are in german

Mastodon