WebApp Site not Avalibal

Hi,

have the problem that the side /webapp isn’t reachable. The Z-Push is working. I hadn’t changed any think until this happend.

I first made now a Update to the latest 4.4.8 Version and Restarted the Server. But it still dosn’t work. Some one knowing the Problem.

greets

Marcel

Hi @mmo,

after update you should execute “z-push-admin -a fixstates” as user root.

z-push-admin -a fixstates

Validating and fixing states (this can take some time):
	07:14:18 Checking username casings: Processed: 10 - Converted: 0 - Removed: 0
	07:14:18 Checking available devicedata & user linking: Processed: 10 - Fixed: 0
	07:14:18 Checking for unreferenced (obsolete) state files: Processed: 216 - Deleted: 0
	07:14:18 Checking for hierarchy folder data state: Devices: 10 - Processed: 8 - Fixed: 0 - Device+User without hierarchy: 2
	07:14:18 Checking flags of shared folders: Devices: 10 - Devices with additional folders: 0 - Fixed: 0

Here you can see: Device+User without hierarchy: 2
Please check other users login to /webapp. In my case my mailbox was affected (without hierarchy).

Cheers
Florian

Most probably a missing restart of Apache after updating WebApp.

Hi thanks for your reply. I have figuered out that there is a possibility that this is a User problem. I tryed another user i have in the system. Witchs mailbox i normally open in this problem user.
I guess that there is a problem becouse i tryed to connect nextcloud to Kopano in this user.
I read that some other people had this problem and fixed it by resetting the Files Plugin configuration but, if i do this the webapp crashes.

I deinstallt the whole webapp from UCS Store and reinstalled it but that didn’t fixed the Problem.

May be you have some other ideas?

ps. i had some reboots of the whole system until now.

greets

Marcel

Hi Florian,

i just tryed your command but i guess there is nothing to do :

Validating and fixing states (this can take some time):
        09:55:34 Checking username casings: Processed: 13 - Converted: 0 - Remov                                                                                                                                                             ed: 0
        09:55:34 Checking available devicedata & user linking: Processed: 13 - F                                                                                                                                                             ixed: 0
        09:55:34 Checking for unreferenced (obsolete) state files: Processed: 51                                                                                                                                                             8 - Deleted: 5
        09:55:34 Checking for hierarchy folder data state: Devices: 12 - Process                                                                                                                                                             ed: 13 - Fixed: 0 - Device+User without hierarchy: 0
        09:55:34 Checking flags of shared folders: Devices: 12 - Devices with ad                                                                                                                                                             ditional folders: 3 - Fixed: 0

Like i wrote upper, i tried a other mailbox witch seems to be working well.

Do you have some new idea ? :slight_smile:

thanks a lot

Marcel

I just managed to deactivate the Files Module. Since then i haven’t the problems anymore.
So i think that there is a problem with this modul. I will watch the next days if the fould will come back.

greets

Marcel

Mastodon