UVMM stopped working

I had UVMM upp and running on on my ucs-master. After the configuration of a backup DC my UVMM on the master stopped working. Now I cannot view neither the physical or the virtual machines from my ucs-master. I can view and manage the virtual environment from my ucs-backup and also from the ucs-kvm machine configured as slave.

Hi,

did your restart UMC? Or rebooted your master server (if possible, just for testing purposes).

You are aware of the order of updating? The master has to be on the newest version. Always.

/CV

It’s not related to upgrade, which btw was handled correctly (I have learnt my lesson).
This happened while installing the UVMM app on my newly configured backupDC.

kvm2 is a DC slave
kvm3 is a member server
Neither is visible from my ucs-master.

UVMM is working correctly on my DC backup and DC slave.

From /var/log/univention/virtual-machine-manager-daemon.log on ucs-master

2019-01-10 20:06:34,195 - uvmmd.node - WARNING - 'qemu://kvm2.xxxx.xx/system' broken? next check in 0:04:00.000. Unable to read TLS confirmation: Input/output error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/univention/uvmm/node.py", line 828, in update_autoreconnect
    self.conn = libvirt.open(self.pd.uri)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 255, in open
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpen() failed')
libvirtError: Unable to read TLS confirmation: Input/output error

root@ucs-master:/var/log/univention# cat virtual-machine-manager-daemon-errors.log
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/univention-virtual-machine-manager-daemon", line 310, in <module>
    unix(options)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/univention/uvmm/unix.py", line 206, in unix
    if ex.errno == errno.EINTR:
AttributeError: 'error' object has no attribute 'errno'
Jan  6 06:26:11 ucs-master UVMMd: does not response, restarting
=== 23841 === Sun, 06 Jan 2019 06:26:24 +0100 ===
=== 452 === Wed, 09 Jan 2019 19:26:03 +0100 ===
=== 460 === Thu, 10 Jan 2019 20:02:33 +0100 ===

Still having the same error

Mastodon