Upgrade fail from 4.4-3

i have a problem with the update of ucs 4.4-3, the package is updated but when i try to ugrade the relase version fail with this error :

W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: updates.software-univention.de 4.4-3/all/ Release: Le seguenti firme non sono state verificate perché la chiave pubblica non è disponibile: NO_PUBKEY D293E501A055F562
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: updates.software-univention.de 4.4-3/amd64/ Release: Le seguenti firme non sono state verificate perché la chiave pubblica non è disponibile: NO_PUBKEY D293E501A055F562
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:5 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:11
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:6 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:12
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:13
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:8 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:14

i have try to run the command univention-check-templates and ucr commit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/* but the problem persist … i can’t update

thanks for the help

Hello lirees,

please have a look at this article: UCS 4.x apt key expired, no package installation,update, app installation is possible

Best regards
Jan-Luca

Hello Jan-Luca

problem solved with the command reported as workaround in the url you have given me

ucr set update/secure_apt=‘no’
apt-get update

thanks !!!

Hello lirees,

I hope you saw the disclaimer:

While this workaround works I would discourage you strongly to keep it this way, the supported solution steps are written above:

Regards
Jan-Luca

Mastodon