Update from 4.1.5 fails because of "insserv"

Hi all,

one of my systems here is still running UCS 4.1.5 and it claims is is out of maintenance. So I wanted to upgrade, but it fails with the following logfile.
I did not see any real hints to get rid of. Any ideas?

29.11.17 21:28:14.847 DEBUG_INIT 
**** Starting univention-updater with parameter=['/usr/share/univention-updater/univention-updater', 'net', '--updateto', '4.2-0', '--ignoressh', '--ignoreterm'] 
Version=4.1 
Patchlevel=5 
starting net mode 
29.11.17 21:28:14.847 DEBUG_INIT 
**** Starting univention-updater with parameter=['/usr/share/univention-updater/univention-updater', 'net', '--updateto', '4.2-0', '--ignoressh', '--ignoreterm'] 
Version=4.1 
Patchlevel=5 
starting net mode 
Running preup.sh script 
Mi 29. Nov 21:28:20 CET 2017
[...]
Trying to detect if migration to dependency based boot will fail: 
WARNING: Removed, but configured, package console-common left /etc/init.d/keymap.sh behind 
insserv: warning: script 'K01univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides 
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides 
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot-prepare' missing LSB tags and overrides 
insserv: remove service /etc/init.d/../rc0.d/K01univention-directory-listener
[...]
insserv: enable service ../init.d/univention-saml -> /etc/init.d/../rc6.d/K01univention-saml 
insserv: dryrun, not creating .depend.boot, .depend.start, and .depend.stop 
insserv --dryrun: OK 
Aborting, because the update would likely fail. Please check and fix the aforementioned issues. (To ignore, set the UCRV variable update42/ignore_insserv to yes) Error: Update aborted by pre-update script of release 4.2-0

You have to remove this:

aptitude purge console-common

Worked now!

Thanks. Even though I have seen this line I had no clue how to fix.

Mastodon