Univention Portal: Lost Entries

Hello, I tried to customise the univention portal page (https://…/univention/portal). I restricted the visibility of administrative items to the group “domain admins”. I thought, I would only see them when logged in as adminstrator (the adminstrator-account beeing member of the domain-admins-group). The result is though, that this items are lost forever, I never see them, no matter what the currently logged in user is. Is there a way to just reset the portal page? Maybe delete a conf-file or something like this? I can’t find any documentation on this.

Hi,

unfortunately you have not told us about your version.

Maybe this article applies?

/CV

Hi,

thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately that did not do the trick. I’m using 4.4-0 errata59. As suggested in the article, the module was already installed and activated (fresh install was 4.4). So I only performed step 3 ( /usr/share/univention-ldap-overlay-memberof/univention-update-memberof).

Items still are lost. I tried to assign all available groups to my admin-account, but this did not help either (the idea was, that maybe I assigned the wrong group).

Wouldn’t it be a good feature, to temporarily make all items visible during edit sessions of the portal (clicking the pencil symbol), no matter what groups were assigned originally? Is there a way to actually reset the portal completely?

Thanks again!

Mastodon