Univention-mail-postfix still stops upgrade to ucs 5.0.0

Today I upgraded my master to 5.0.3. Then I started to upgrade my email server (replica directory node; kopano), but still get stuck with the error
python_ucr_template_compatibility:
The following UCR templates are not compatible with Python 3:
/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/postfix/main.cf.d/10_general (package: univention-mail-postfix)
See https://help.univention.com/t/17948 for information on how to proceed with each template.
/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/postfix/master.cf.d/30_antivir (package: univention-mail-postfix)
See https://help.univention.com/t/17948 for information on how to proceed with each template.

To check the version of the package:
apt install univention-mail-postfix
Paketlisten werden gelesen… Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
Statusinformationen werden eingelesen… Fertig
univention-mail-postfix ist schon die neueste Version (13.0.5-1A~4.4.0.202212211051).

At the master node I can’t domain join 92univention-fetchmail-schema
ucs_registerLDAPExtension: error: --udm_syntax: file does not exist: /usr/share/univention-fetchmail/syntax.d/fetchmail.py

Any idea?

For the second problem regarding the joinscript we will prepare an update for next week in: Bug 55681 – univention-fetchmail-schema joinscript fails when univention-fetchmail package is not installed

The first poblem: you are already updated to USC 5.0-3? Because that check should prevent the upgrade.

Please never use apt install in UCS but always univention-install - you can break your system otherwise.

What is the output of univention-check-templates? and what is the output of dpkg -l univention-mail-postfix?

Hm … I just recovered the master from a backup and upgraded only to 5.0-0. The I installed all the package updates. The I started the upgrade on the email system. The error remains.

univention-check-templates
WARNING: The following UCR files are modified locally.
Updated versions will be named FILENAME.dpkg-*.
The files should be checked for differences.

/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/clamav/clamd.conf
/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/postfix/main.cf.d/10_general
/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/postfix/master.cf.d/30_antivir

dpkg -l univention-mail-postfix
Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler: GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name Version Architektur Beschreibung
++±==============-============-============-=================================
ii univention-mai 13.0.5-1A~4. all UCS - postfix configuration

I might have changed one of the templates. I’ll have to check. I assume I have to rename the .dpkg-* files to fit the original ones. Is that all I have to do?

Yes, I modified the two postfix templates as I configured dkim (see How-To: SPF, DKIM, DMARC configuration).
I don’t think I changed the clamav template.

I made a copy of my modified files and renamed the dpkg-* files to the original ones at least for the two postfix templates. Now the upgrade seems to work.

After the upgrade the E-Mail Server ldap did not start any more. After several hours of trying I gave up and recovered from a backup. I’ll continue not before the weekend.

Mastodon