4.1/opsi=4.0.7.1-4
  4.1/opsi-local-image=4.0.6
  4.2/opsi=4.0.7.1-2
  4.2/opsi-local-image=4.0.6

Currently it only shows the latest version:

uib
  4.4/opsi=4.1.1.9-3
  4.2/opsi-local-image=4.0.6

How can I get back the complete list of all versions or let the script to show the versions for all currently supported UCS versions (like 4.3, which is still in maintenance afaik)?

Hi,

we are sorry for any inconvenience, this was not intended. I guess we reduced the response for performance reasons (the UMC module uses the same calls). Do you know when this changed? Could be the update of the Provider Portal to UCS 4.3 (nearly a year ago).

Anyway, we can change this behaviour (probably with another flag or something).

But maybe this is already enough for your purpose?
./univention-appcenter-control status opsi

Hi,

it was working the last time I used the tool which was at 09.01.2019.

Unfortunately this shows the same behaviour and lists only the latest UCS release:

4.4/opsi=4.1.1.9-3
   COMPONENT: opsi_20190109143503

Hi,

appearantly there is a newer version of the univention-appcenter-control script. With this running the status opsi command does indeed show all versions.
I guess my initial problem is somehow solved then.

What is the best way to stay up-to-date with newer versions of the script?
Can I find announcements anywhere about new versions?

Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear that. Currently, we do not publish any news about new versions of that script. Instead, we bump the API_LEVEL in the script and the server to a new number (currently 4). If this happens, older versions of the script stop working.

Apparently, we forgot to do this the last time we changed something in the request / response behaviour. Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience but glad it works for you now.

Mastodon