Univention App Nextcloud - User Limit

Hallo zusammen,

wie erhöhe ich das Benutzer Limit auf 1000? Die Änderungen in “/var/lib/univention-appcenter/apps/nextcloud/data/integration/config/config.php” “one-click-instance.user-limit” werden nicht in den Docker Container übernommen. Änderungen im Docker Container in “/var/www/html/config/config.php” und anschließenden Neustart des apache funktioniert, der Wert ist denn bei 1000. Jedoch beim Neustart des Docker Containers ist der Wert jedoch wieder auf 500 gesetzt. Hat jemand noch eine Idee?

Hello everyone,

how do I increase the user limit to 1000? The changes in “/var/lib/univention-appcenter/apps/nextcloud/data/integration/config/config.php” “one-click-instance.user-limit” are not transferred to the Docker container. Changes in the Docker container in “/var/www/html/config/config.php” and subsequent restart of apache work, the value is then at 1000. However, when the Docker container is restarted, the value is set back to 500. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hey,

can you try it via the ways provided here? How To Edit config.php in Nextcloud App I must admit that I have not done so myself, but it sounds like one of the options should be sufficient for you.

Best regards
Jan-Luca

Mastodon