UMC / Users: Internal Server Error after Update 4.4-9 --> 5.0-2 errata373

Hi everybody,

after realizing that Kopano for UCS 5 is out, I recently made a (Test-)Update of a UCS Primary Domain Controller from the latest Version 4.4-9 to 5.0-2 errata373.
Now when entering the UMC and clicking on “Users” this error appears:

Internal Server-Error in "udm/syntax/choices (users/user)".

Detailed Stack Trace:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/notifier/threads.py", line 80, in _run
    result = self._function()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/notifier/__init__.py", line 105, in __call__
    return self._function(*tmp, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/udm_ldap.py", line 99, in _decorated
    return method(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/univention/management/console/ldap.py", line 152, in _decorated
    result = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/__init__.py", line 1002, in _thread
    return read_syntax_choices(syntax, options, ldap_connection=ldap_connection, ldap_position=ldap_position)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/udm_ldap.py", line 1353, in read_syntax_choices
    module = UDM_Module(choice['objectType'], ldap_connection=ldap_connection, ldap_position=ldap_position)
KeyError: 'objectType'

Nevertheless after closing the error, everything seem to work fine.

Any hint on how to get rid of this error?

Thx in advance
T0mc@

In the meanwhile I was able to identify the root cause… a long time ago I installed asterisk4ucs for testing purposes but uninstalled it again.
This uninstall was not complete as there were lots of LDAP Attributes / Objectclasses regarding to asterisk.

In the end it was indeed neccessary to follow this article:

So I made a ldap backup, removed/edited every entry with some sort of “astersik” in it, restored this modified one and the error message was gone.

I’m wondering why the uninstall of asterisk left over this amount of LDAP modifications…

Mastodon