UCS 5.0-5 has been released
With Univention Corporate Server 5.0-5, the fifths point release for Univention Corporate Server (UCS) is now available.
UCS 5.0-5 provides several feature improvements and extensions, new properties as well as various improvements and bugfixes. Here is an overview of the most important changes:
• Update to Samba version 4.18.6
• The Univention Management Console has received several internal changes to improve its robustness and performance.
• UCS 5.0-5 includes various security updates, for example for BIND9, OpenSSH, Linux, ClamAV and Python 3.7.
Notes about the release, download and documentation can be found at the following resources:
- Release Notes
- Download for x64 architecture. The virtual machine images for VMware and VirtualBox and the Amazon Machine Image (AMI) on Amazon EC2 are updated to the latest version.
- UCS 5.0 Quickstart Guide
- UCS 5.0 Manual
- Information about Support for UCS
Questions can be asked at Univention Help in the UCS category.