[UCS 4.3] S4 Connector rejects

I have problem with my UCS AD. That happend when I had create OU in OU with the same name.
All ends with S4 Connector rejects - 34 UCS rejects and 0 S4 rejects.
Tried to fix it with tutorial: Univention Support Database - How to deal with s4-connector rejects but unsuccessfull.

I checked /var/log/univention/connector-s4.log and found smth like: failed to sync members and NO_SUCH_OBJECT: Unable to find GUID for DN cn=john smith, ou=administrators, ou=users, ou=ABC, dc=intranet, dc=local…

According to tutorial I should check rejected objects using univention-ldapsearch -b “objectdn”, but unfortunetly I don’t know where to find objectdn. Anyway, next step is remove UCS/LDAP reject but I can’t remove any.

Can anyone give some tips how deal with it?

Hey Lekhu,

There is a good tutorial - how-to-deal-with-s4-connector-rejects.
I hope you have reviewed it already because there is the example how to use embedded tools for comparing entries in OpenLDAP and Samba4.

Therefore, according to your post, I guess you need to use the following command for getting result:

# User
univention-ldapsearch -b "uid=john smith, ou=administrators, ou=users, ou=ABC, dc=intranet, dc=local"
univention-s4search -b "cn=john smith, ou=administrators, ou=users, ou=ABC, dc=intranet, dc=local"

After actions should be done according to the official tutorial.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for tip.

Command below:
univention-ldapsearch -b "uid=john smith, ou=administrators, ou=users, ou=ABC, dc=intranet, dc=local"
works good. I have search: 3, result: 34 Invalid DN syntax, text: invalid DN.

According the mentioned tutorial next step is to remove UCS/LDAP rejected. But command:
/usr/share/univention-s4-connector/remove_ucs_rejected.py "uid=john smith, ou=administrators, ou=users, ou=ABC, dc=intranet, dc=local"
returns info that The object (…) was not found.

Reboot solved the problem.
UCS Rejects disapeared :wink:

Mastodon