We are pleased to announce the availability of UCS 4.1-3 for download, the third point release of Univention Corporate Server (UCS) 4.1. It includes all errata updates issued for UCS 4.1-2 and provides various improvements and bugfixes especially in the following areas:
- The App Center has been improved in several areas and further possibilities for the migration of apps to "dockerized" apps have been implemented.
- The replication of directory service objects has been stabilized in numerous corner cases.
- The domain join of additional Samba based Active Directory domain controllers is now possible with more than 100,000 directory service objects.
- The app appliances have been extended further and they now allow app providers to define an own branding as well as to activate a fast demonstration mode. Testers can now evaluate the app in the appliance very fast with pre-defined settings.
- Configuration settings for the database management system MySQL can now be definied via UCR variables. For example apps can easier alter settings of the database system according to their needs.
- Several import security updates have been integrated in UCS 4.1-3, among others for libvirt OpenSSL, QEMU and Samba. Furthermore, security updates in the standard LDAP ACLs and the UMC server have been integrated.
A detailed list about the changes can be found in the changelog in the Release Notes
. Questions can be asked in the Univention Forum in the section UCS