We are pleased to announce the availability of the third milestone of Univention Corporate Client (UCC) 1.0. The milestone is not designated for production use.
The following elements of the planned feature set of UCC 1.0 have been added with this milestone:
- Support for mounting USB mass storage on thin clients with Linux terminal server
- Sound-Forwarding for Linux terminal server
- Multi monitor support for thin clients
- Configuration of desktop settings, e.g. environment variables, login and logout scripts
- Remote Logging for Thin Clients
- Read-only usage of the thin client with overlayfs
- Post installation of packages or updates of UCC clients via policy
This milestone of UCC
1.0 requires UCS
3.1. A preview can easily be installed through Univention App Center. Installation and configuration of UCS
3.1, as well as, the setup of this UCC
milestone are described in the Univention-Wiki
Questions can be asked in the Univention Forum in the section UCC. Further information about development of UCC 1.0, schedule and feature set can be found in the wiki article mentioned above.