Systemdiagnostic -> S4 Connector Object not syn

Hi@all,

the systemdiagnostic on my master (4.3.2) give my an error:

1 nicht synchronisierte UCS Objekte und 1 nicht synchronisierte S4 Objekte. Weitere Hinweise finden Sie unter Univention Support Database - How to deal with s4-connector rejects. Nicht synchronisierte UCS Objekte: UCS DN: ;unknown, S4 DN: nicht gefunden, Dateiname: /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/.1540646398.326822.swp Nicht synchronisierte S4 Objekte: S4 DN: CN=Console Logon,CN=Builtin,DC=peka,DC=lan, UCS DN: nicht gefunden

How can I fix this?

with best
sven

Hey,

That ….swap is a bogus entry that exists in the file system and/or the connector’s database. It should simply be removed from both.

First verify if that swap file actually exists and remove it if it does:

ls -l /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/.1540646398.326822.swp
rm /var/lib/univention-connector/s4/.1540646398.326822.swp

Next, remove such bogus entries from the database after making a backup:

systemctl stop univention-s4-connector.service
cp /etc/univention/connector/s4internal.sqlite /etc/univention/connector/s4internal.sqlite.backup$(date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S)
echo "DELETE FROM \"UCS Rejected\" WHERE Key LIKE '%.swp';" | sqlite3 /etc/univention/connector/s4internal.sqlite
systemctl start univention-s4-connector.service

About the other reject: it looks like this (required) user doesn’t exist in UCS (anymore). I’d try to remove the reject and force a resync of the object from S4 to UCS. Both of those steps are explained in the linked document.

If something fails, please post the output of univention-s4connector-list-rejected which is a bit more informative than the system diagnostics output.

Kind regards
mosu

Mastodon