suiteCRM lokaler Administrator Passwort/password for local administrator account

Was ist das Standard Passwort vom lokalen Administrator in suiteCRM?
Ich meine nicht den DC Administrator, sondern den Standard User nach der Installation.
Der DC Administrator und andere Users haben bereits Zugriff.
.entweder bin ich zu blöd oder mach was falsch?

vielen Dank für einen Tipp

Urs

(English translation)

What’s the default password for the local administrative user for suiteCRM? I don’t mean the DC user “Administrator”, but the local one created during the installation. My DC “Administrator” and other LDAP users have been granted access already.

Hey,

Since here are lots of non-German readers, I translated your question and will answer in English. If that’s a problem for you, just say so and I’ll reply in German.

The default password for the default admin account, ucsadmin, is generated randomly during installation and stored in the file /etc/suitecrm/suitecrm/ucsadmin.secret inside the container. You can view it like this:

univention-app shell digitec-suitecrm cat /etc/suitecrm/suitecrm/ucsadmin.secret

Remember that the account name is ucsadmin and not admin.

Kind regards
mosu

Hallo,
wenn der Benutzer als SuiteCRM Administrator angelegt wurde, dann ist sein Passwort auch das SuiteCRM Passwort.

Das sollte es eigentlich gewesen sein. Ansonsten bitte noch einmal genauer das Problem beschreiben.
Beste Grüße
Heiko

Mastodon