Strange Update path, which may be related to upgrade

Hi everyone, could you all show me what source of debian package your system use in UCS-5 ?
mine is :

root@ucs:~# find /etc/apt/ -iname '*.list' -print0|xargs -0 grep ^deb
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/15_ucs-online-version.list:deb https://updates-test.software-univention.de/ ucs500 main
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/15_ucs-online-version.list:deb https://updates-test.software-univention.de/ errata500 main

so there is only 2 sources for deb packages and there are labelled with “-tests”
and it seems that these test repository are no more updated which is strange of a just released distro.

So I have made a test on a test machines with a fresh ucs-5 and remove the “-test” part and a lots of upgrade suddenly comes (see after), but it reverted my config files to the “-test” form back to original. But this operations removed all the struggles I was suffering from. (like impossible to install letsencrypt, no more updates for a while, some authentification glitches …)

big updates after modifying sources-list.d/15*list

firefox-esr isc-dhcp-client isc-dhcp-common klibc-utils libhogweed4 libklibc liblasso3
  liblz4-1 libnettle6 libwebp6 libwebpdemux2 libwebpmux3 libx11-6 libx11-data libx11-xcb1
  python-daemon python-univention-appcenter python-univention-appcenter-dev
  python-univention-appcenter-docker python-univention-management-console
  python-univention-updater python3-daemon python3-univention-appcenter
  python3-univention-appcenter-dev python3-univention-appcenter-docker
  python3-univention-management-console python3-univention-portal python3-univention-updater
  univention-appcenter univention-appcenter-dev univention-appcenter-docker
  univention-directory-listener univention-errata-level univention-join
  univention-management-console univention-management-console-frontend
  univention-management-console-login univention-management-console-module-appcenter
  univention-management-console-module-apps univention-management-console-module-diagnostic
  univention-management-console-module-join univention-management-console-module-setup
  univention-management-console-module-udm univention-management-console-module-updater
  univention-management-console-server univention-management-console-web-server
  univention-portal univention-saml univention-saml-schema univention-self-service
  univention-self-service-invitation univention-self-service-master
  univention-self-service-passwordreset-umc univention-server-overview univention-system-setup
  univention-updater univention-web-js univention-web-style

I guess this problem is not fixed, or the fix has to be made manually to retrieve a “normal” state, so many people may be victims of this, may be it is just a problem on the repository web site (or proxy to)… or maybe it’s just me.

hope to hear from you and your shared experiences about this.

Mastodon