(Solved) Z-Push not working after Update to 5.0.2

Yesterday i upgrade my UCS 4.4 to 5. The most of all is working now again. But one problem exists: my z-push not working anymore.

root@ucs002040:~# univention-app info
UCS: 5.0-2 errata373
Installed: fetchmail=6.3.26 kopano-core= kopano-webapp= samba4=4.16 z-push-kopano=2.6.4 4.4/nextcloud=24.0.3-0

I remove z-push, install it again and reboot, but no success. No Mobile Device can access them (The Testpage https://myserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync is empty (they ask for credentials))

univention-app remove z-push-kopano
univention-app install z-push-kopano

In the /var/log/apache2/access.log i find following errors

192.168.x.x -user@companyt.lan [01/Aug/2022:12:29:07 +0200] "GET /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync HTTP/1.1" 500 786 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:103.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/103.0"

And in the /usr/share/z-push/z-push-error.log i found following error:

01/08/2022 12:37:07 [ 5711] [FATAL] [user@company.lan] Fatal error: /usr/share/z-push/lib/utils/utils.php:1193 - Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding() in /usr/share/z-push/lib/utils/utils.php:1193
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/z-push/lib/request/request.php(291): Utils::ConvertAuthorizationToUTF8('user@compa...')
#1 /usr/share/z-push/index.php(61): Request::ProcessHeaders()
#2 {main}
  thrown (1)

Solution is found here: Z-push error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding()

1 Like