Site-to-site connection

Hi! Pls help me or explain, why my vpn connection doesn’t work. I read manual from https://www.bytemine.net/files/openvpn4ucs_howto_en.pdf
I have set option for vpn connection, which working well for users. Next step site-to-site connect between master - slave. On master I set Site-to-Site VPN area in UMC. Result of is appeared file
/etc/openvpn/sitetosite.conf, on master with text:

### Constant values

proto udp
push "route 192.168.0.0 255.255.252.0"
push "dhcp-option DNS 192.168.0.11"
push "dhcp-option DOMAIN corp.softwarelab.net"
keepalive 10 120
comp-lzo
persist-key
persist-tun
verb 9
mute 5
status /var/log/openvpn/openvpn-sitetosite-status.log
management /var/run/management-udp-sitetosite unix
dev tun
secret /etc/openvpn/sitetosite.key
cipher AES-256-CBC

### Values which can be changed through UDM

port 1195
remote ip-ucs-slave-server
ifconfig 10.153.176.1 10.153.176.2

On the slave side I created openvpn config file:

## Topology and protocol settings                                                                         
dev tun                                                                                                   
proto udp                                                                                                 
management /var/run/management-udp unix                                                                   

## the shared secret for the connection                                                                   
secret /etc/openvpn/sitetosite.key                                                                        

## Encryption Cypher to use for the VPN                                                                   
cipher AES-256-CBC                                                                                        

## Compression algorithm to use                                                                           
comp-lzo                                                                                                  

## The external DNS name or IP of the other VPN                                                           
remote ip-ucs-master 1195                                                                                 

## The address used internally by OpenVPN                                                                 
ifconfig 10.153.176.2 10.153.176.1                                                                      

## Route traffic to remote network                                                                        
## The network should be the one, used by the remote server                                               
route 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0                                                                        

## Additional server configuration                                                                        
keepalive 10 120                                                                                          
persist-key                                                                                               
persist-tun                                                                                               

## Configure the logfile and the verbosity                                                                
verb 9                                                                                                    
mute 5                                                                                                    
status /var/log/openvpn-status.log

I can’t ping 10.153.176.1 from slave and 10.153.176.2 from master. Maybe my configs is wrong?

I resolved my problem. Maybe someone it will be interesting. I added float option to config file for master ucs.

### Constant values
float
proto udp

In my logs was messages look as
... (allow this incoming source address/port by removing --remote or adding --float)

Mastodon