RocketChat ERROR --> Cannot read property "indexOf" of undefined

Hi - Rocket.Chat is new for me - just installed some days ago.

Happy to say - a couple of part are working already :wink:

I was able to create a local account (roll = user) for testing.
I was also able to to delete a local user.

I activated LDAP to sysnc the UCS users with Rocket.Chat. I clicked on the test LDAP --> all fine.

I clicked on “snc now” and all in UCS activated 4 user got synced.

Half of the 4 user account are working fine - half not.

All 4 users has been activated for Rocket.Chat via the UCS user management (under Apps).

The only difference I see in the Rocket.Chat user tab is, that the two working once has a roll added (roll = user). The two others not. BUT - I created a local user without a role - and this one is also working (what is good, but doesn’t half :joy:)

I tried to delete the users in Rocket.Chat user tab - and the following ERROR message came up:
grafik

I tried also to deactivate the two users in the UCS user management and started again a sync - but users in Rocket.Chat are still there. Tried to reboot the server - still there and can’t be deleted.

I tried to set a new password for the user - but not possible:
grafik

If I try to logon via web interface with the not working users, I’m getting the following log entries on the Rocket.Chat server:

I20210518-18:50:31.217(2) server.js:204 LDAPHandler ➔ error Error: User not Found     at MethodInvocation.<anonymous> (app/ldap/server/loginHandler.js:60:10)     at packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:475:31     at tryLoginMethod (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:1309:14)     at AccountsServer._runLoginHandlers (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:473:22)     at AccountsServer.Accounts._runLoginHandlers (app/lib/server/lib/loginErrorMessageOverride.js:7:35)     at MethodInvocation.methods.login (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:533:31)     at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1771:12)     at packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1689:15     at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1234:12)     at packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1687:36     at new Promise (<anonymous>)     at Server.applyAsync (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1686:12)     at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1625:26)     at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1607:17)     at Object.post (app/api/server/v1/misc.js:262:26)     at app/api/server/api.js:394:82     at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1234:12)     at Object._internalRouteActionHandler [as action] (app/api/server/api.js:394:39)     at Route.share.Route.Route._callEndpoint (packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:150:32)     at packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:59:33     at packages/simple_json-routes.js:98:9 
I20210518-18:50:31.232(2) Exception while invoking method login Error: User has no password set [403]     at handleError (packages/accounts-password/password_server.js:110:17)     at MethodInvocation.<anonymous> (packages/accounts-password/password_server.js:318:5)     at packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:475:31     at tryLoginMethod (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:1309:14)     at AccountsServer._runLoginHandlers (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:473:22)     at AccountsServer.Accounts._runLoginHandlers (app/lib/server/lib/loginErrorMessageOverride.js:7:35)     at fallbackDefaultAccountSystem (app/ldap/server/loginHandler.js:34:18)     at MethodInvocation.<anonymous> (app/ldap/server/loginHandler.js:77:10)     at packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:475:31     at tryLoginMethod (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:1309:14)     at AccountsServer._runLoginHandlers (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:473:22)     at AccountsServer.Accounts._runLoginHandlers (app/lib/server/lib/loginErrorMessageOverride.js:7:35)     at MethodInvocation.methods.login (packages/accounts-base/accounts_server.js:533:31)     at maybeAuditArgumentChecks (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1771:12)     at packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1689:15     at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1234:12)     at packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1687:36     at new Promise (<anonymous>)     at Server.applyAsync (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1686:12)     at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1625:26)     at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1607:17)     at Object.post (app/api/server/v1/misc.js:262:26)     at app/api/server/api.js:394:82     at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1234:12)     at Object._internalRouteActionHandler [as action] (app/api/server/api.js:394:39)     at Route.share.Route.Route._callEndpoint (packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:150:32)     at packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:59:33     at packages/simple_json-routes.js:98:9  => awaited here:     at Promise.await (/app/bundle/programs/server/npm/node_modules/meteor/promise/node_modules/meteor-promise/promise_server.js:60:12)     at Server.apply (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1638:22)     at Server.call (packages/ddp-server/livedata_server.js:1607:17)     at Object.post (app/api/server/v1/misc.js:262:26)     at app/api/server/api.js:394:82     at Meteor.EnvironmentVariable.EVp.withValue (packages/meteor.js:1234:12)     at Object._internalRouteActionHandler [as action] (app/api/server/api.js:394:39)     at Route.share.Route.Route._callEndpoint (packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:150:32)     at packages/nimble_restivus/lib/route.coffee:59:33     at packages/simple_json-routes.js:98:9 

Question - what can I do to get these two accounts working - and what is the right way to get also other accounts working in the future (e.g. sync auto - or just by hand or …).

Any help is more than welcome :wink:

Thank you in advance

Hi - no feedback to my post since 6days.
Is any information missing?

Here is the version of Rocket.Chat and the UCS version:

grafik

grafik

Would be nice to get that fixed - at current stage I can’t use the tool.

Thank you in advance

Mastodon