Hello to everyone,
due to some changes in our infrastructure we have to remove the office365 connector and reset the office365 to normal authentication (non-saml / regular login.
I didn’t find any documentation regarding this.
My assuption are the following steps to remove it:
- remove office365-connector (app) from ucs
- remove the UCS entry in the azure domain directory admin center
- Set-MsolDomainAuthentication -DomainName “our.domain” -Authentication Managed;
my two questions:
- Did i miss something, or are these steps correct to reset the login procedure?
- Are users able to login into the domain after disabling saml? Or do we have to manualy reset their pw to a new one?