I’ve tried getting Relution to work several times now and I’m still stuck at the same problem.
- A fresh installation of a UCS 5.0-2 errata454 as managed node (let us call it mdm.intern.foo.bar)
- Installed LetsEncrpyt for Certificats - working
- Installed Relution from the App-Catalog - Container is running
As far as I know by reading several posts, I should be able to login to the relution management via https://mdm.intern.foo.bar/relution/portal. Alternatively I could use the subdomain created by the installation scripts (https://relution.mdm.intern.foo.bar).
Both should be passed through to the docker container to http://mdm.intern.foo.bar:40001 - what doesn’t happen. I’m alway redirected to the univention portal site of the server (https://mdm.intern.foo.bar/univention/portal).
When I try to open directly http://mdm.intern.foo.bar:40001 I get the login screen. When I try to login, the site accepts the credentials (admin, orga admin and so on), shows me the waiting circle and that’s it. Nothing else happens.
It obviously checks the credentials, because not existent credentials are refused. When monitoring the docker logs I get the following output:
INFO 186 [NIO-1 task-3] ce.AuthenticationService: login of admin (37A99C36-BD3A-424B-94A5-C1A0A38106D4) [authorization=37A99C36-BD3A-424B-94A5-C1A0A38106D4, request=00000183-b39b-14e4-0000-000000000123, securityContext=anonymousUser]
I’m a little bit irritated about
securityContext=anonymousUser, but ath this point I’m done.
So there are two problems:
- The ProxyPass doesn’t work and opening the Relution-Site always throws me back to /univention/portal and
- Loging into Relution using the direct way without encryption on port 40001 accepts credentials and does nothing afterwards.
Is there anyone out there with any idea what to do?
PS: German answers are welcome, too