What is the environment audit for Service Level Extension (SLE)
What is the environment audit for Service Level Extension (SLE)?
If you order a Service Level Extension we do a audit of your environment as stated on our website:
Service level extensions include a yearly base audit for documenting the supported environment
We collect important information about your environment to be able to help fast in a support case.
Questions we ask are:
- What server roles you are running and how many of them. Please provide us a list with hostname and IP.
- What services have you configured (ldap, dhcp, dns, samba, SAML,…)
- Which apps are installed on each server (do a “univention-app domain” on the master as user root)
- Where are your servers located (we do not need the exact place, but we need to know which server is in a separate location)
- How is your network design. How are the sites connected., How do the users connect to your domain?
- Have you any configuration that is not UCS standard? F.e. customization by professional services team or a Univention partner (Computerport)?
- Which are your critical system? Do you have own emergency plans or workarounds in a case of breakdown?