Problems after deinstall one of 2 Nextcloud instances

Hello,

please help me with the following problem:

I had 2 Instances of Nextcloud (2 Member Servers) and I deinstalled/deleted (over UCS Apps-Interface) 1 Instance (plus removed Server from Domain and deleted Server).
After that I was not able to edit Users in the UCS Master Web-Interface any more.
(Also I am not able to add a new Member Server to the UCS Domain (fresh installed) - don’t know if this is the same reason.)

I got the following Error trying to edit a User:

Internal server error during "udm/get (users/user)".
Request: udm/get (users/user)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/notifier/threads.py", line 80, in _run
    result = self._function()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/notifier/__init__.py", line 104, in __call__
    return self._function(*tmp, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/__init__.py", line 541, in _get
    for opt in module.get_options(udm_object=obj):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/udm_ldap.py", line 1033, in get_options
    obj_options.extend(AppAttributes.options_for_obj(obj))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/management/console/modules/udm/udm_ldap.py", line 176, in options_for_obj
    if obj[option_def['attribute_name']] == option_def['boolean_values'][0]:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/admin/handlers/__init__.py", line 478, in __getitem__
    elif key not in self.__no_default and self.descriptions[key].editable:
KeyError: u'nextcloudEnabled'

I’am able to manipulate the ‘nextcloudEnabled’ Attribute with Apache Directory Studio (change, delete, add) as Administrator without any problems (not in schema, etc.)
I did the follwing on the Domain - Server with no effect (Nextcloud - schema is in the slapd.conf):

/usr/sbin/univention-config-registry commit /etc/ldap/slapd.conf
/etc/init.d/slapd crestart

Finaly I added the following code at the start of “init.py” on /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/admin/handlers

if key in [ 'nextcloudEnabled' ]:
   return None

With that workaround I can edit the Users (except the ‘nextcloudEnabled’ Attribute) but this is of course not a final solution.

Is there a repair for this problem?

Thank you, Stephan

Mastodon