Problem migrate from vmware to hyper-v

Hallo folks

i hope you can help me. Doesn’t find anything helpful for me with the board search.
I want to migrate a ucs vm from a VMware Hypervisor 7 (ESXi) to a Microsoft Hyper-v 2022.
After i migrate the ucs i haven’t got a network card nor i’m able to use the keyboard on the gui,
although i can use the keyboard befor univention starts.
The ucs ist was originally a 4.4 now it is version 5.03.
But i cannot do it with an native 5.04 iso installed ucs (was a test if my original installation is broken).
I’ve also installed the hv_tools befor migration but that doesn’t work neither.

For migration i used veeam b&r 12 instant recovery and star wind v2v converter, both with the same result.

Have anybody an idea what i can do?

Sincerly Daniel

Hallo Leute

vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen. Habe leider mit der Forumssuche nichts gefunden was mir hilft.
Ich möchte eine UCS-VM von VMware hypervisor 7 (ESXi) zu einem Microsoft Hyper-V 2022 migrieren.
Nach der Migration habe ich aber weder eine Netzwerkkarte noch kann ich in der grafischen Oberfläche eine Tastatur nutzen, obwohl dies bevor
Univention startet kann.
Die UCS war mal eine 4.4 ist nun eine 5.03, aber ich habe es auch mit einer neuen UCS 5.04 Installation überprüft und habe das gleiche Problem.
Ich habe vorher auch schon die hv_tools installiert, das hilft leider auch nicht.
Habe es mit Veeam B&R 12 und Star Wind V2V Converter versucht mit je dem gleichen Ergebnis.

Hab jemand eine Idee was man noch machen könnte?

Grüße Daniel

Mastodon