It is not possible after an upgrade from the ITSLearning app to use it anymore.
The login on the web interface is then not possible with the customers domain.
(The graphical part from ITSLearning is provided from itslearning itself, not from UCS)
Reinstall ITSLearning via UMC
Do not try to install via the command line with
→ The domain assigned to the customer from itslearning must be filled in and also a key that is converted as described in the installation process from the vendor.
- Check the ouput from all running docker container
Output should look like:
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES 3e2727c21c81 docker.software-univention.de/itslearning:5.0 "/sbin/init" 3 hours ago Up 3 hours awesome_lamport
- Execute command to jump into the docker container
univention-app shell itslearning
- Change to the working dir in the docker container
- Check the content from the directory
- Look into the logfile for example:
less log20221122101810.txt(the timestamp in the filename differs in your system)
- Check within the docker container the setup file
cat /etc/setup.itslearningSomething is wrong here if its empty
- Decision was made to re-install the App (No persistent data will be lost)
- Step from “Solution” was done