Passwortsperre nach Fehlversuchen und Meldung Konto Sperrung (Open-xchange)

Hallo,

wir sind derzeit dabei UCS 4.3. mit Open-Xchange (Version der Benutzeroberfläche: 7.10.0 Rev14
Server-Version: 7.10.0-Rev10) zu konfigurieren. Leider haben wir bis jetzt keine Möglichkeit gefunden die Passworteingabe zu Beschränken. Z.B. das sich ein Benutzerkonto nach 5 fehlerhaften Passworteingaben automatisch sperrt. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das einzustellen?

Desweiten erscheint nach Ablauf des Passwortes (z.B. nach 60 Tagen) beim Anmeldeversuch in der Open-Xchange Appsuite die Meldung: “Der Benutzername oder das Passwort ist nicht korrekt. (LGI-0006)” Das könnte zu Verwirrung bei den Benutzern führen. Da sie dann nicht wissen ob sie ihr Passwort falsch eingegeben haben, oder das Passwort abgelaufen ist. Self-Service ist eingerichtet und funktoniert auch. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Meldung anzupassen?

Vielen Dank
Dave

Since here are lots of non-german readers, I translated your question and will answer in english. I hope, this is no problem for you.

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to lock the user account if the password was entered incorrectly too often.

But the error message “The user name or password is incorrect. (LGI-0006)” should not appear. Instead a configurable link should be shown, that e.g. redirects the user to the self-service module.
I’m currently investigating with OX why this is not the case. If I get new information, I will post them here.

If you want to alter the preconfigured URL, you can change the following UCR variable:
ox/cfg/authplugin.properties/com.openexchange.authentication.ucs.passwordChangeURL

The default value of the UCR variable is
https://@%@hostname@%@.@%@domainname@%@/univention/portal/ (the parts encasulated in @%@ are interpreted as UCR variable names and will be replaced by their values).

Best regards,

Sönke

Hello Sönke,

that you translate my question in english is no problem.

The message “The user name or password is incorrect. (LGI-0006)” is still displayed.

Best regrads,

Daniel

Mastodon