Opsi4ucs: Dateien auf die NFS-Freigabe kopieren

Ich habe mir ein NETBOOT-Projekt für desinfect erstellen wollen, wo ich die Dateien, die benötigt werden, auf eine NFS-Freigabe kopiert werden sollen. Die Dateien liegen wie im Verzeichnis “SERVER_DATA<Pfad zum NFS-Verzeichnis>\desinfect” (Paralle liegen die Dateien, die nach tftpboot\linux kopiert werden müssen)

Die tftpboot-Dateien werden kopiert - nur nicht die NFS-Dateien. Wie kann ich die richtige Berechtigung für das Verzeichnis einstellen, damit die Dateien von OPSI dahin kopiert werden können, wenn das Paket auf dem Server installiert werden soll, dabei aber die Berechtigungen für NFS nicht verloren/kaputt gehen

Hi,

I am absolutely unsure what you are trying to do and where your issue is.

Who is copying data from wherer to where? And which permissions should be set?

My problem is following: I have create a opsi-package for ctdesinfect. That is a virus-detection-live-dvd. Some files must be stored on a NFS-Server - the distribution of ctdesinfect has a huge filesize and some of this files will download from the NFS when the PXE is starts.

How can I store the files with the opsi-install-package routine to the right place. I will dont do two steps: 1) install opsi-package and 2) place the files to NFS via filecopy

I see. I will reword, ok?
You will be able to deploy the ctdisinfect by PXE through Opsi, right? Boot in case of an issue by PXE and start ctdisinfect. Great idea, indeed! I do not know how opsi handles PXE install packages, butt anyhow.
So for this you need an opsi package which you are going to install on your opsi servers, right?
You issue is now how to create this package so when you install it on your opsi server it installs AND copies the needed files to the NFS share?

Ok, got it. Well as this is really very specific to OPSI I would suggest to use the OPSI-Forum https://forum.opsi.org/ there might be more knowledge available.

/KNEBB

Mastodon