have the problem here, that the licensed open-xchange repositories (those, you need credentials for) are not reachable anymore, although the ucm module OX-License says all is fine.
The entries in my 20_ucs-online-component.list look like this:
# Component oxucs7106: Error downloading https://software.open-xchange.com/5.0/maintained/component/oxucs7106/Packages.gz: 404
I noticed, that there’s a difference in the design in the repository module in UCM, and am pretty sure, this might be the root cause…
I would expect something like this:
However it look like this here:
The only difference i noticed to the working setups i have, is that the non working node has UCS 5.0-3 installed, and the others are still on 5.0-2, but i can’t say if that is linked.
Please share your ideas with me.