Office 365 Connector

Hello,

After install the module and configure it, that app icon don’t appear in portal. How can i add it? What is the link ?

Thanks

There should be UCR variables that create the portal entry:

root@ucs26:~# ucr search ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/description/de: Single-Sign-On Link für Microsoft Office 365
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/description: Single Sign-On login for Microsoft Office 365
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/icon: /office365.png
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/label/de: Office 365 Login
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/label: Office 365 Login
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/link: https://ucs-sso.uni.dtr/simplesamlphp/saml2/idp/SSOService.php?spentityid=urn:federation:MicrosoftOnline
ucs/web/overview/entries/service/office365/priority: 50

Replace uni.dtr in ucs/…/link with your domain.

@troederi have that variables sets, however the icon don’t appear in the portal. I will try create it and set the link.

LOL… after i set the internal name office365 i get one warning saying that already exist and if i want to load… i loaded and is ok now.

Thanks

There is a background service that listens to changes in those UCR variables. Maybe it had a hiccup the previous time, and got it right now :slight_smile:

Ok, so i try the icon and do the login but i get an error in microsoft login page

AADSTS50107: Requested federation realm object ‘https://ucs-sso.ccm.local/simplesamlphp/saml2/idp/metadata.php’ does not exist

I think you have to rerun the wizard and the windows script.

@troeder thanks, that works.

Now i must solve the email issue.

Thanks

I’m assuming that domain is internal? so ucs-sso is better to run locally ?

ucs-sso.dom.ain is a DNS entry for your DC master. It is required for SSO.

1 Like

Humm any sugestion how to make it public?

I’m using nginx proxy in other server (open to the internet) and that server reverse to the inside (it works for the office 365 connector) but if i use the same strategy to the ucs-sso i’m getting page not found (redirect to ucs-sso.domain.local)

Not Found
The requested URL /saml-bin/php-cgi/simplesamlphp/saml2/idp/SSOService.php was not found on this server.

Should i change the sso entries in ucr variables?

@troeder or anyone can help understand this ?
I already see this post, but do not work as after running the scipts i loose the acess to the management portal

Mastodon