Noctua Web GUI nicht erreichbar

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe kürzlich von UCS 4.1.x auf 4.2.1 migriert und anschließend Noctua installiert.

Beim Aufruf der Noctua Web GUI unter “http://server-name:18080/icsw/main.html” bekomme ich seit 2 Tagen lediglich einen redirect auf folgende Seite “Sorry! Setup is not quite done yet.” :

Der Docker Container läuft…

Ich hatte Noctua bereits wieder entfernt und nochmal installiert, selbes Resultat. Im Syslog findet sich kein Hinweis auf einen Fehler.

Woran könnte das liegen ?

Beste Grüße,
Ludwig

Have the exact same issue but only on 4.2.1 install. This occurs after each errata update. Removing the installation and reinstalling corrects the issue.

Good to hear that I am not the only one with that problem. Unfortunately reinstalling does not solve the issue for me. No matter what I do, it just stays with that message…

After uninstalling, you may need to go in and remove the docker container. It will pull down a new container when reinstalling, but you won’t lose any settings as those appear to be stored in the univention settings database.

Tried that as well. After removing the docker container and reinstalling the problem stays the same.

Mastodon