NextCloud Joinscript läuft nicht durch II Adminstrator kann nicht in die Admingruppe hinzugefügt werden

Hallo,

ich habe auf einem Backup DC, der Teil eine WIN2008R2 Domaine ist Nextcould installiert. Leider läuft das 50nextcloud.inst script nicht durch und endet mit der Fehlermeldung:

Could not Administrator to admin group, because user was not found:

<?xml version="1.0"?> ok 200 OK

EXITCODE=0

Als User kommme ich auf die Nextcould drauf, aber ich kann Sie nicht administrieren.
Hat jemand eine Idee.
Habe mich schon durch die Threads gelesen, aber leider nichts gefunden was diesen Fehler lösen könnte.
Danke
BullyFan

Update:
I have setup a new usc System, and tired aganin to install Nextcloud. With the same effcet and error messages :frowning:
Any suggestions?
Thanks for your support
Bullyfan

Hi! Can you attach the join.log? It’s located at /var/log/univention/join.log

Hi Grandjean,

here is the requested log.

join.log (127.0 KB)
BR
Bullyfan

@Grandjean:

I have found a workarund to get Nextcloud up and running.
I have installed a fresh UCS only DC and installed Nextcloud on it and joined afterwards my UCS/AD Domanin.
Now NextCloud works propperly.

Thanks
Stephan

So, it boils down to that the Administrator user was not found and could not be made an admin in Nextcloud. Was such a user missing in your setup? Or was he excluded from Nextcloud by a customization?

@blizzz

I have used the same Administrator for the installtion of Nextclout as I use for the administer of my UCS.
And he wasn’t excluded by an customization. I have done the installation form the APP Center.

Mastodon