New univention-appcenter-control gives traceback


#1

Hi,

today I’ve updated the new new v4 version of univention-appcenter-contro from https://wiki.univention.de/index.php/Provider_Portal/Apps and since then I get a traceback when trying to create a new version of an app (specifically only this app, have not tried another one yet). But regardless of the traceback the version seems to be created in the app center.

if [ -z 4.9.2 ] ; then echo "no target app_version specified"; exit 13; fi
univention-appcenter-control new-version "4.2/mattermost" "4.2/mattermost=4.9.2" || true
Curling https://provider-portal.software-univention.de/univention/auth
Curling https://provider-portal.software-univention.de/univention/command/appcenter-selfservice/api
Curling https://provider-portal.software-univention.de/univention/command/appcenter-selfservice/query
Curling https://provider-portal.software-univention.de/univention/command/appcenter-selfservice/copy
'id'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 210, in call_with_namespace
    result = self.main(namespace)
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 522, in main
    return self.new_version(args)
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 542, in new_version
    self.log('New version for %s:' % app['id'])
KeyError: 'id'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 674, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 662, in main
    ret = args.func(args)
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 210, in call_with_namespace
    result = self.main(namespace)
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 522, in main
    return self.new_version(args)
  File "/home/fbartels/bin/univention-appcenter-control", line 542, in new_version
    self.log('New version for %s:' % app['id'])
KeyError: 'id'

#2

Hi,

we found the issue and fixed it. I should work again. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Dirk Wiesenthal


#3

Hi @dwiesent,

thanks for the quick feedback and fix. Just deleted the latest version and created it again, seems to be fixed now.

I’ve noticed that you upgraded the backend from 4.1 to 4.3, errors can happen.