Missing PNG on the webmeetings page

I noticed that the PNG file referenced on the webmeetings login page is missing.

I fixed mine with this:
cp /var/www/icon/kopano4ucs.png /usr/share/kopano-webapp/client/resources/images/kopano-logo_220x52.png

But I felt this should be reported

Hi @kopanogobigred,

which version of Kopano WebMeetings and WebApp are you using? For me all images are loading.

Hi,

I observed the same on my system a couple of months ago … as far as I can remember, 2 filese were gone after the last Kopano update:

kopano-logo_115x26.png and
kopano-logo_220x52.png

Not a big thing … I restored them from backup

My current versions are:
WebApp: 3.5.5.2276
WebMeetings: 3.0.1.100

BR,
Thomas

Ah, then the app probably also has this blue gradient background, is that correct?

I am running here with 3.0.6.34, which is the version available through our repositories.

This is correct (latest version from the UCS repos.)

BR
Thomas

I downloaded the Univention UCS Kopano vmware image from the site and deployed it. I ran all of the updates.

Upon completing that process I noticed there are missing icons…

If you’d like additional information let me know what I can get for you.

Hi @fbartels:

Ok, but I think there is still a bug at

/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kopano-webmeetings.list

@%@UCRWARNING=# @%@

@!@
map_ucsversion_kopano_repo = {
                              '4.2': 'Univention_4.2',
                              '4.1': 'Univention_4.0'}

w/ missing 4.3 repo value, should be corrected to:

@%@UCRWARNING=# @%@

@!@
map_ucsversion_kopano_repo = {'4.3': 'Univention_4.3',
                              '4.2': 'Univention_4.2',
                              '4.1': 'Univention_4.0'}

and committing to generate correct source files

ucr commit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kopano-webmeetings.list

to get latest webmeeting versions w/ subscription.

My integration package installation seems OK:

root@XXXXX /etc/apt/sources.list.d # dpkg -s meetings4ucs
Package: meetings4ucs
Priority: extra
Section: web
Installed-Size: 26
Maintainer: Kopano Development Team <development@kopano.io>
Architecture: all
Version: 2.0.8
Depends: univention-config (>= 7.0.25), kopano-presence, kopano-webapp, kopano-webapp-plugin-meetings, kopano-webmeetings, php-curl | php5-curl
Conffiles:
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/apache2/sites-available/kopano-presence.conf c15ea80da8cab091239da4a2d7919866
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/apache2/sites-available/kopano-webmeetings.conf 2034d9cba1339a58cdebdff0f1816e66
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kopano-webmeetings.list a5ba540343c64e0fd16435ce0a4ad3e0
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/kopano/presence.cfg a580f461ec9776295c40939df004b8c0
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/kopano/webapp/config-meetings.php 350248a39b0ecda3a165b4b0772084bf
 /etc/univention/templates/files/etc/kopano/webmeetings.cfg 459058bc203d347dbd2b54fd1fb1e9a2
 /etc/univention/templates/info/meetings4ucs.info bd892212025e7509addd220f1dc3a41a

but

/etc/univention/templates/files/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kopano-webmeetings.list

from there should probably be corrected.

just my 2 cents,
Robert

Hi @pro4567,

yes there hasn’t been an update to the app in quite a while. The code above would even be missing a mapping for UCS 4.4. (it should look something like https://stash.z-hub.io/projects/K4U/repos/kopano4ucs/browse/conffiles/etc/apt/sources.list.d/kopano-webapp.list).

The source repository for the webmeetings integration is located at https://stash.z-hub.io/projects/K4U/repos/meetings4ucs/browse. It would be appreciated if you could open a pull request to update the repository definition there.

I have it on my list to ready a (last) webmeeting app update once the Meet app is ready.

Mastodon