Kopano-Webapp - SSO

Hallo liebe Univention Forum Leser.

Hat jemand Erfahrungen mit SSO für die Kopano Webapp auf einem UCS Server sammeln können?

Die Anleitung von Kopano ist zwar sehr umfangreich, allerdings kann ich diese nicht Schritt für Schritt abarbeiten, da z.B. krb5-user installiert werden soll. Dies würde aber z.B. univention-server-member deinstallieren. Das möchte ich nicht.

Ehrlich gesagt weiß ich jetzt auch nicht ab welchem Punkt ich von der Kopano Anleitung anfangen soll, und was für mich wirklich essentiel ist.
Kann mir hier jemand ein bisschen Input liefern, damit mein Fragezeichen über dem Kopf verschwindet?

LG Basti

Hi @SebSchremser,

I’m sure that this is something our prof. services can figure out for you.

this forum is for help. sorry, “prof service” is not the answer that we want.

1 Like

/me adds @cpasenau to the list of people I will never again reply to

Ah well, lets elaborate a bit on that. Yes, this is a community help forum. Such forums are nice to exchange about (maybe) known problems but they are not a guarantee that if you have a very specific use case that someone will write a detailed howto so that you can fix your problem. This is something that customer support was created for.

Maybe someone else wants to provide free of charge help for you, but with the attitude you are showing I am doubting that.

Hey @SebSchremser,

so tell us - could you solve the problem?

kr,
p

Hi @pan

No i couldn’t solve this problem.
I asked the Kopano Support Team and the supporter told me he would look for an instruction.

Thats my latest info. I’m still waiting for the document.
So far no SSO with Kopano.

cheers
Basti

1 Like
Mastodon