'kopano-search.service' disabled or not started at boot time?

Hello forum,

today we noticed not running ‘kopano-search.service’ at an UCS 4.2-3 errata321 instance with Kopano 8.4.5.0 (appcenter version). The ‘kopano-search.service’ seems not (correctly?) enabled:

root@xxxxxxx / # systemctl list-unit-files kopano-*             
UNIT FILE               STATE   
kopano-dagent.service   enabled 
kopano-gateway.service  enabled 
kopano-ical.service     enabled 
kopano-monitor.service  enabled 
kopano-presence.service disabled
kopano-search.service   disabled
kopano-server.service   enabled 
kopano-spooler.service  enabled 

8 unit files listed.

So I enabled it manually but there were some warnings:

root@xxxxxxx / # systemctl enable kopano-search.service 
Synchronizing state for kopano-search.service with sysvinit using update-rc.d...
Executing /usr/sbin/update-rc.d kopano-search defaults
insserv: warning: script 'K01univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot-prepare' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides
Executing /usr/sbin/update-rc.d kopano-search enable
insserv: warning: script 'K01univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot-prepare' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'univention-system-setup-boot' missing LSB tags and overrides
root@xxxxxxx / # systemctl list-unit-files kopano-*    
UNIT FILE               STATE   
kopano-dagent.service   enabled 
kopano-gateway.service  enabled 
kopano-ical.service     enabled 
kopano-monitor.service  enabled 
kopano-presence.service disabled
kopano-search.service   enabled 
kopano-server.service   enabled 
kopano-spooler.service  enabled 

8 unit files listed.

I wonder if the kopano-presence.service would not have to be activated as well?

This system was (inplace) upgraded from Zarafa 7.2.6 to Kopano 8.4.5.0 two months ago under UCS 4.1 and UCS itself was upgraded to 4.2-3 one month ago.

TIA & best regards,
Robert

Hi @pro4567,

i just checked one of my test systems and there search was set to be enabled, but ical and monitor where not. I’ve added a provision to the join script of the next update to make sure everything relevant is started (presence would only be relevant to you if you’re running webmeetings)

https://stash.z-hub.io/projects/K4U/repos/kopano4ucs/commits/30f9ee9736fa1ee660980a7bbe146d3522c497fa

Hi @fbartels,

thanks a lot. FYI: I have examined 2 more systems (also same inplace upgrade from Zarafa 7.2.x and UCS 4.x) and found kopano-search.service also disabled there but kopano-search.service was running, quite strange because these systems were rebootet after upgrades.

Best regards,
Robert

Mastodon