Kopano Meet not working

Hi @lw3234,

I think if you read the topic you posted in from the beginning to the end I think you will find a lot of answers to your questions already. And if answers are missing then it gives you also things to look at of you still see an error.

Thanks for the hint - I definitely was reading the thread to quickly and was distracted by the fact that in the middle it suddenly changed to another issue and back.

However, my problem was exactly the not correct updated /etc/kopano/docker/konnectd-identifier-registration.yaml as stated by @wytia

After editing that file everything works correct.

Plus I can confirm that your hotfix release 2.1.0_0-2 is just working fine and is fixing the issue.

Still, the fact that I have to “konnect” containers running now on my system is still a mystery to me.

That one is easy to answer. The Konnect using docker.software-univention.de/openid-connect-provider:1.1-konnect-0.23.3 is the one used by Univentions OpenID Provider app, while the one using docker.software-univention.de/kopano-meet-kopano_konnect:2.1.0_0-1 is the one that comes with the Meet app (as the name indicates).

Why two times? To be able to configure the guest mode we need to add a few more values to the identifier registration and startup parameters, than we would otherwise be able to set with the Univention one.

Mastodon