Installation 4.2RC

Hello,
I just wanted to install the new release candidate in a XenServer 6.5 environment and from the iso image. After disk partitioning step the setup interrupts with the following error in /var/log/syslog:
Mar 21 18:18:36 debootstrap: EA: /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs420
Mar 21 18:18:36 debootstrap: EF: No such script: %s

ls /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ lists only the following:
~ # ls /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/u*
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs400 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs410
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs401 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs411
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs402 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs412
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs403 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs413
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs404 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs414
/usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/ucs405 /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/utopic

Might ucs420 be indeed missing?
Thanks for help!

Hello Norbert,

I tested the setup in a Qemu/KVM environment without any issue. Could you please double check the iso image you used is w/o error.
Can you please name the exact source of your iso image so I might check this in particular.

Thanks and Regards
Nico

Hello Nico,
thanks for your response. I've checked the md5sum and it matches the one given, download source was
http://updates-test.software-univention.de/download/UCS-4.2-Preview/UCS-4.2-RC-amd64.iso

I succeeded to do the installation now, the problem was that I've used the "Debian Wheezy 7.0 (64-bit)" VM template when creating the VM in XenCenter (XenServer 6.5 doesn't have a Debian 8 template yet). That gave me a text based installation that interestingly worked up to the mentioned problem.
However, choosing "Other install media" as VM template launches a graphical installer that works just fine.
Sorry for the noise and thanks for your support.

Mastodon