Inconsistent UID/GID between UCS and domain members

I am running UCS as a primary directory node. I want to run a samba fileserver on a memberserver.
The memberserver is running Debian 12 (OMV). I am using winbind and samba on the memberserver.

These are the steps i took to configure the memberserver including my smb.conf.

Joining the membersersver to the domain of UCS worked fine. I am now facing the problem that the UIDs and GIDs on the memberserver don’t match the ones on the UCS.

ucs # id testuser
uid=10055(lop) gid=5001(Domain Users) Gruppen=5001(Domain Users),...

omv # id testuser
uid=11209(testuser) gid=10513(domain users) groups=10513(domain users),...

I tried changing the parameters of the /etc/samba/smb.conf on the memberserver but without much luck.
Changing to the ad backend on the memberserver did not help. (Domain users weren’t available at all while using it.)

Could someone point me in the right direction.