Icinga for UCS 4.2

Hi,

I’d like to know if someone knows if icinga will be available for UCS4.2 from AppCenter and when this will be ?

rg
Christian

Hello Christian,

the Icinga 1 app known from UCS 4.1 will, as of today, not be available on UCS 4.2, because the app maintainer discontinued the support for the app starting with UCS 4.2. I’m sorry that I don’t have better news on this topic.

Best regards,
Nico

Ok,

Is there any plan to implement Icinga2 or any other tool like zabbix in near future for UCS4.2 beside nagios ?

rg
Christian

@gulden: any news on icinga2 for UCS 4.2? :slight_smile:

Hello,

@ThistleHope: No, there aren’t any news on Icinga 2 for UCS 4.2.

@externa1: You have been asking about Zabbix. Have you sent a request towards Zabbix to support UCS? I’d be happy to help them going into the App Center.

I’d like to add some general words on how solutions are going to be available in the App Center. Univention provides the App Center platform and app providers provide their solutions. We are happy to accompany app providers on the road towards the App Center and we are interested in having good solutions available in there. Unfortunately, we don’t have the ressources to take care of “every possible solution”. I hope this is comprehensible.

That being said, besides letting us know about your need for certain apps, it is also good to request your need at the solution vendors, as well.

Best regards,
Nico

Mastodon