How to integrate an external space via WebDAV to OX Drive

Hi there,
I would like to integrate my Nextcloud files into OX Drive. May be its the right way to use filestorage.properties from OpenExchanges /etc …

> # Pre-Configured file storages
> #
> # Property:
> # "com.openexchange.file.storage.account." + <account-id> + "." + <prop-name> + "=" + <value>
> #
> # Config option:
> # "com.openexchange.file.storage.account." + <account-id> + ".config." + <config-option> + "=" + <value>
> #
> 
> ## Example WebDAV configuration
> # com.openexchange.file.storage.account.webdav.serviceId=com.openexchange.file.storage.webdav
> # com.openexchange.file.storage.account.webdav.displayName="WebDAV"
> # com.openexchange.file.storage.account.webdav.config.url=http://your-webdav-server
> # com.openexchange.file.storage.account.webdav.config.timeout=60000
> 
> # Specifies the number of listed files in a Drive folder for which a preview/thumbnail is supposed to be pre-generated asynchronously.
> # Default is: 20
> com.openexchange.file.storage.numberOfPregeneratedPreviews=20

I do not really understand how it is ment. The part #Example WebDAV configuration# is easy. But what are the lines ahead doing? Would the ‘to be integrated webdav’ be mirrored into an OX Drive - Account I have to preset, or does the Login-Script give it the right credentials after login ??? Is there an additional file to create with some options (.config.) ???
Please, I need a little help.

Many thanx to all of you, Swen.

Mastodon