How to install an older version of App from the AppCenter on a fresh installed UCS Server

Hello,
I posted a more specific question already in Apps&AppCenter How to recreate an UCS Server with Bareos 18.2.7 without getting feedback and so I want to try again here with a more generic topic.

How can I install an older version of an application of the Univention AppCenter on a fresh UCS Server that is still running on 4.4-8?

I got the problem that during a migration my UCS Server with Bareos application installed died after a restart. So, I have all the backup data on a separate 8TB HDD and now I want to recreate a fresh UCS Member Server with a fresh Bareos installation and then using “bscan” to recreate the Bareos Catalog.

The problem is now that I can only install Bareos version 20.0.1 from the Application Center, but the data that is stored on my drive belongs to a Bareos version 18.2.7. and that’s why I want to install this version.

Stefan

Hi @ssenff,

this is possible from the commandline. The command should be something like univention-app install bareos=18.2.7.

:smiley:

Works … I missed just one char

Thank you
Stefan

Mastodon