With the certificate files all right, I tried to replace them from the working July backup. It did not help. The apache log is interrupted after the server is rebooted (19 oct ~14.00), after which problems begin.
About certificate replacement:
I saw what opportunities there are in the management console. I wanted to understand how to make a certified certificate. Then I saw this letter:
New in App Center: Let’s Encrypt + ZuluDesk
Alice Horstmann - Univention
and installed after that Let’s Encrypt
These are all actions, as far as I remember, which I made with certificates.
it`s all. I think the problem is in the lets encrypt… :
The following services are already integrated: