Errors when installing packages that had already been installed on the domain previously

I had a UCS Master in the matrix (srv-adds01) and a UCS Backup in the branch (srv-adds02), the master died and I converted srv-adds02 into a master following the documentation tutorial, which worked perfectly.

After that I removed srv-adds01 and installed the server again as UCS Backup, however I am having problems installing the Radius package that I use to authenticate OpenVPN users.

The error log follows:

30070 actions.register                 21-03-14 17:33:44 [    INFO]: Registering UCR for samba4
 30070 actions.register                 21-03-14 17:33:44 [    INFO]: Marking samba4=4.10 as installed
 30070 actions.register                 21-03-14 17:33:45 [    INFO]: Adding localhost to LDAP object
 30070 actions.register                 21-03-14 17:33:45 [   ERROR]: Type or value exists: univentionAppInstalledOnServer: value #0 provided more than once
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/appcenter/actions/__init__.py", line 226, in call_with_namespace
    result = self.main(namespace)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/appcenter/actions/register.py", line 86, in main
    self._register_app_for_apps(apps, args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/appcenter/actions/register.py", line 417, in _register_app_for_apps
    updates.update(self._register_app(app, args, lo, pos, delay=True))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/appcenter/actions/register.py", line 439, in _register_app
    ldap_object.add_localhost()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/appcenter/udm.py", line 245, in add_localhost
    self._udm_obj.modify()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/admin/handlers/__init__.py", line 650, in modify
    dn = self._modify(modify_childs, ignore_license=ignore_license, response=response)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/admin/handlers/__init__.py", line 1330, in _modify
    self.dn = self.lo.modify(self.dn, ml, ignore_license=ignore_license, serverctrls=serverctrls, response=response)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/univention/admin/uldap.py", line 902, in modify
    raise univention.admin.uexceptions.ldapError(_err2str(msg), original_exception=msg)
ldapError: Type or value exists: univentionAppInstalledOnServer: value #0 provided more than once

I believe it is because there is still some entry stating that the package was installed on srv-adds01, but I don’t know how to solve it! I appreciate any help you can give.

Mastodon