Errors in current OpenXChange version

@troeder - we’re currently fighting two problems that seems to haunt us since the latest OX update under Univention.

1. Emails coming from external sender suddenly appear 25 to 150 times in the list of incoming mails. Though we cannot pin down the problem exactly, it seems strange that even if you delete those mails they will not appear in the trash (at least not more than once). So it is unclear if this is a dovecot or some ox problem when caching mails.

2. Appointements that I’ve created myself as a user (with or without sharing them) are shown on mobiles like they were coming from another user. I can accept/deny the invitation (although nothing happens if I do), but there’s no way to edit those appointements. This does not occur on all appointments but we can see no clear pattern here. Strangely enough we have reports of users who, on the other hand are suddenly able to edit appointments on their mobiles coming from others.

Are those known bugs/problems right now?

Hey @nickbe,

we’ve had a simmilar situation in a shared folder environment: Users receving appointment accepted/declined messages (forwarded into the shared folder) in a loop.
In the end some people added a local group with their complete Mailadress (eg. everyone@some.domain.de) instead of their groupname (everyone). OX interpreted these Mailaddresses as external users, sending invitations into the shared folder). Every time a user accepted such an appointment, OX put it into the calendar of that person. When the next person accepted, the appointment vanished form the calendar of the person before …

I’d double check internal (UCS/OX) Users and their Mailadresses in appointments.

Cheers
Sebastian

Mastodon