Docker version of UCS stable and usable? (Problem with updates)

Hallo,
I m playing around with the UCS Docker version.
Setup ist working but the installation is an UCS 4.4 and update to the lates version fails with the message shown bottom.
So my question is now is the docker setup usable for daily work?
Thanks
Ralf

E: The repository ‘updates.software-univention.de 4.4-4/amd64/ Release’ is not signed.
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:3 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:11
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00_ucs_temporary_installation.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/20_ucs-online-component.list:12
Error: Failed to execute “apt-get update”

Moin,

which image are you using? It sounds like you started one of the univention/ucs-{serverrole}-amd64 images, which haven’t been updated since 4 years - univention/univention-corporate-server would be the right one.
However:

Note

Please note that this docker image does not include a support entitlement by Univention. The use of this docker image is at your own risk and Univention does not claim any functionality or usefulness for any intended purpose or goal of this image. In case you need support for products from Univention it is required to purchase an according support entitlement from Univention, separate from a standard UCS subscription.

The images are provided best effort and are not maintained on par to our standards, therefore I would only recommend this for some use cases. For a fully functional UCS installation I would definitely go with a full (virtual) installation.

Best regards
Jan-Luca

Sorry formthe late answer.
I m using a ESxi VM now.
Works as expected.
Ralf

Mastodon